Friday, June 14, 2013

Graphic 45 'French Country' Chalkboard and Shadow Box Set

Here is the project I created as a Guest Designer for Craft Warehouse. It was so much fun to play with all the Graphic 45 goodies they sent me and also a challenge to come up with something original and easy to do for the average crafty person.
The paper line along with the matching chipboard, stickers, banners and tags are to die for. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did creating it.

Check out the Craft Warehouse Blog at  http://shopcraftwarehouse.blogspot.com/ for a list of supplies and instructions as well as step by step photos. Be sure to leave a comment on the Craft Warehouse Blog and this blog if you like it.

Happy Crafting ;-)



**** All of the products used to create this project are
        available at Craft Warehouse.

**    A note of thanks to Paula Kay (aka Bing) for putting up
       with my creative process and to my sister
       Jeanette and niece Hannah for patiently waiting
       for me to finish this project during my visit.
       Love you all.

1 comment:

  1. what a gorgeous project Sherri! and i just saw it in person, added bonus.

    ReplyDelete